OUR KEY FEATURES TO SCORE GOOD MARKS IN NEET
Scoring good mark is the needed attempt revolves around the following factors:
1. MATERIAL QUALITY
• Our material is a meticulous attempt to meet the NEET syllabus in a clear, lucid and easy manner.
• Every unit of this material includes synopsis which is prepared by summarizing NCERT syllabus.
• Unit wise synopsis is brief to the point.
• Covering all topics including sub topics.
• Apart from NCERT book examples, we have included more examples by referring standard books.
• Synopsis includes concept maps which contains all possible key points in flow chart format.
• In Physics and Chemistry, we have included all the worked out illustrations in the synopsis.
• Providing MCQs – Non repeated collection referred from more than 15 books written by well-known subject experts and NCERT book exercises included.
• MCQs are compiled sub-topic wise and divided level wise.
• For theory based MCQs, we give explanations.
• For problem based MCQs, we give solutions
2. TEACHING FACULTY
• Teachers are well trained and oriented by NEET experts from all over India
• A team of dedicated and experienced teachers equipped with vast knowledge in NEET.
3. TEACHING METHODOLOGY
• We have defined objective based, critical thinking, logic opening and creative teaching methodology.
• Topics are taught from known to unknown level
• Known topics are taught in brief and unknown topics are taught elaborately.
• For problems in Physics and Chemistry all possible models are included.
• Supporting in understanding and memorizing the synopsis inside the classroom itself.
• While teaching the teacher gives the memory hooks which help the students indirectly to retain the concepts in their memory for a long time.
4. WORK EXTRACTION CUM STUDY METHOD
• Learning the explanations and formulae with reasons for concept clarity
• Marking, working out and learning the MCQs with the subject experts support
5. TEST AND ASSESSMENT
• Unit wise test – every day
• Cumulative tests in continuously for the while year
• Many Full Revision Tests
• All tests are conducted using OMR Sheets.
• Answer key with solution or explanation will be distributed immediately after the tests.